Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking to throw an X factor into my production
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking to throw an X factor into my production

I’ve been using FL Studio for years and I still want to stay keep the computer as my main hub, but I’m beginning to explore the idea of throwing in some sort of physical synth or...something...to throw a bit of an X factor into my production. Just something to freshen shit up, break out of old habits you know? My only equipment is a midi and a Maschine Mikro (I’ve left this like 80% unexplored because I can’t stand the menu diving and interface),

I’ve considered simply adding a mic and recording some foley...might still do this but I’m just curious if you guys have any suggestions about a relatively inexpensive synth or tool that might fit this function. I also don’t want something with a super niche purpose (eg pocket operator, from what I have read)

submitted by /u/ashmount_music
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Mastering The Mix CARBON Q: A Connected ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Baby Audio HyperWarp: Create Glitched-Up...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Mixing on Headphones: Does It Actually M...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Against the Grain: Best Granular Synths ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7