Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
“I’m quite happy to play until I drop”: Fatboy Slim says he has no plans to retire
Staff
#1
0
0
“I’m quite happy to play until I drop”: Fatboy Slim says he has no plans to retire

Fatboy Slim on stage. He's holding his arms out to the side and looks to be speaking to the crowd.

The British DJ and producer says as long as both he and the audience are enjoying the music, he won't stop.

The post “I’m quite happy to play until I drop”: Fatboy Slim says he has no plans to retire appeared first on MusicTech.




https://musictech.com/news/music/fatboy-slim-has-no-plans-to-retire/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=fatboy-slim-has-no-plans-to-retire
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Bass++ Mods
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8