Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Modules for HNW, with Neutron
Staff
#1
0
0
Modules for HNW, with Neutron

Hi. I'm a beginner in the modular world, and I currently own a behringer neutron, korg SQ-1.While I had a nice time experimenting with my equipments and guitar pedals(mostly fuzz, and reverb/delay), I watched lots and lots of youtube videos, and finally stumbled onto the deep ocean of eurorack, by ordering a used Niftycase.

And I'm now looking for my first(or second... or third at the same time) module/modules to rack! I'm looking for some modules to pair with my neutron. Disting EX is a likely contender, but I'm not sure whether I can go through all the studying of the menu diving.

I'm not that into making structured music, but rather into Drone and Harsh Noise. I would like to play with rich textural transitions, ear-piercing sounds, or just random beep-boops... Thank you. I have a budget of 900$ now.

submitted by /u/boiinblu_
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1