Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Unquantized Sequencer for Moog Minitaur
Staff
#1
0
0
Unquantized Sequencer for Moog Minitaur

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to get some recommendations for a sequencer for my Minitaur. I am currently running my Digitakt to sequence my Minitaur and am considering selling it as it feels like overkill to basically only sequence my Minitaur (and I could use the money pretty badly). I have made some projects on the Digitakt, but nothing I like at this point.

I am wondering what you all use to sequence your desktop synths and how to you do it unquantized. I like to put down grooves with my Minitaur on the Digitakt and am hoping to do it on something else if I can. I'm open to any suggestions you have. Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/Existing-Ad7452
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4