Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have some unique, old gear - anyone heard of these items?
Staff
#1
0
0
I have some unique, old gear - anyone heard of these items?

By unique I mean that you never hear them referenced in any capacity anywhere. Anyone else have/use a Roland MV-30 and a Yamaha EX5?

I used the MV-30 through a Roland Juno 106 (which I traded in for a Roland S-50). Did a ton of writing and sequencing on it from 1992-1997. I've kept it because of all of the the old songs that I have on floppy disk - plus it has an awesome "Synth Vox" sound. Just saw that there's one selling for over $1000 on ebay. Shocking.

I bought the EX5 new and still love a bunch of its presets - the organs and strings are particularly good.

Just curious if anyone had any takes.

submitted by /u/moroccobomba
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9