Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can someone help me achieve this sound?
Staff
#1
0
0
Can someone help me achieve this sound?

Can someone help me achieve this sound?

Hey everyone, I’m Jess and I am the keyboardist in the band Jacoby (see the link). I did not record the album, so I have had to learn the songs from ear. How do I achieve the “ticking” sound in the very beginning of “Freedom Ain’t No Sin”? I have a Roland Juno-DS with tons of sounds but no other hardware/software. Thank you!

submitted by /u/Delicious_Owl_401
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
New Sounds For The Korg Opsix Synthesize...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
1010 Music BlackBox Gets New Features Wi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0