Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sequencing a Yamaha Reface CS
Staff
#1
0
0
Sequencing a Yamaha Reface CS

I was wondering which sequencer I should get to sequence/arp my Reface CS? I don't care if it's monophonic only. I know the SQ-1 has MIDI OUT but apparently it's limited in some way ... ? (As in can't play all the notes?). I've been getting conflicting info on Google. Or what about the Beatstep / Beatstep Pro? Would I need my laptop to make it all work?

submitted by /u/boxxy26
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1