Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Moog Matriarch instrument input LOW
Staff
#1
0
0
Moog Matriarch instrument input LOW

Bought a Moog Matriarch (new) about a month ago and just got around to using the instrument input on the back. I'm finding out that the input is really faint, nearly inaudible. I thought it wanted line level signals, so I switched from my bass to MS-20 and got virtually identical results. I plugged the MS20 into the noise input and got plenty of signal, so it's just the 1/4 inch instrument input on the back.

is there a way I can fix this (internal trim or something?) without sending this to Moog? any advice welcome.

submitted by /u/khanyoufeelthelove
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Against the Grain: Best Granular Synths ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2