Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you thoughts on the Microcosm, Poly Beebo & Zoia Empress?
Staff
#1
0
0
What are you thoughts on the Microcosm, Poly Beebo & Zoia Empress?

Hello,

I'm looking for a pedal to go with the Elektron Digitakt I have with I love and enjoy making ambient or IDM chillout music with. To further this I thought maybe an effects pedal would help.....

Keeping it fun is important too, but what do you think of these onces I've narrowed it down too?

Microcosm - Immediate

NightSky - Immediate

Poly Beebo - Learning curve

Zoia Empress - Learning curve

I did also think of skipping the above and getting a Syntakt too as the new patch is very good for drones.

Thanks

submitted by /u/G0nz0uk
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7