Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advice on first modules (to compliment Minibrute 2S)?
Staff
#1
0
0
Advice on first modules (to compliment Minibrute 2S)?

I got a Minibrute 2S to give myself a kick start in modular, so that takes care of a sequencer and a few modules. I want to get into doing some evolving drones to start, and wondered what would be a few modules to add to the Minibrute.

LFOs seem to be taken care of, so I'm thinking of an Erica Synths Black Wavetable VCO for a different sound source, and an Intelligel Quad VCA. Not sure about the third module. Any ideas?

EDIT: I forgot to mention I'll be using a DAW for effects and recording (but no instruments).

submitted by /u/Quagmire
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5