Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Keyboard choice for beginner
Staff
#1
0
0
Keyboard choice for beginner

Hi,

I’m looking for some advice on a keyboard for a complete beginner - I’m a guitar player looking to add some keys to the band so looking for something that-

-is easy to use

-has one finger chords

-has good organ and synth tones

-has drums / looper / sequencer

I’m currently looking at the following used keyboards - all sub AU$1000 except the Prologue which is AU$1200. I’m just not sure if they meet all the above criteria… OR should I be looking for something else? Any advice would be appreciated.

-Roland Juno DS61

-Roland VR09

-Korg Prologue

-Korg Minogue XD

-Behringer Deepmind 12

-Behringer POLY D

submitted by /u/fekkityfekfek
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:38 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:38 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0