Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help me find a replacement synth... or the original thing. I'm ready to pay.
Staff
#1
0
0
Help me find a replacement synth... or the original thing. I'm ready to pay.

Many eons back I was blessed with a trial version of a virtual synth (VST) as part of a package trial version of the premium Cakewalk product... Sonar, but with all the bells and whistles (literally).

The main synth in this recording is from the package.

The synth was called Rapture. Maybe Rapture...something like 3 or some other adjectives...

I can't remember the name of the actual patch / tone etc.... It was under the category "leads"....

Cakewalk is now very different. I don't know how to find this favorite synth sound....

Here's the the recording I uploaded... It's a stereo synth, which is nice....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAjx94uPtBs

submitted by /u/mavaction
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Against the Grain: Best Granular Synths ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2