Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I host a live music based radio show and I'm always looking for artists.
Staff
#1
0
0
I host a live music based radio show and I'm always looking for artists.

I host a program called From The Basement on KRBX Radioboise.org. Both online and broadcast. We were just a live in studio show but the pandemic forced us to stretch out.

We used this as an opportunity to seek out acts from around the world. It worked! We've had acts from literally all over the globe.

Now that we are back to hosting live acts, we've dedicated part of the program to acts that send us sets.

I'd love to have any of you submit 25 min sets that at least have a live, one of a kind feel. We've had a few electronic acts and I want more.

For an idea of what we do go to SoundCloud.com > Radio Boise > and click the From The Basement playlist.

You can also find videos on our YouTube channel.

Dm me for an email address if you're interested!

submitted by /u/fastermouse
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
A/V Experiment: A Free Visual Music App ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0