Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Plugins I Actually Use: Moody Waters
Staff
#1
0
0
Plugins I Actually Use: Moody Waters

Moody Waters Plugins I Actually Use

The mysterious producer of deep leftfield beats gives us a plugins run-down.

The post Plugins I Actually Use: Moody Waters appeared first on MusicTech.




https://musictech.com/features/interviews/plugins-i-actually-use-moody-waters-three/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=plugins-i-actually-use-moody-waters-three
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6