Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Novation Summit owners, any regrets?
Staff
#1
0
0
Novation Summit owners, any regrets?

I've been researching my first poly-synth purchase. And between the Hydrasynth, Polybrute, and Summit, I'm leaning more towards the summit. I'm really interested in the 16-voice polyphony, bitimbral voices, and the amazing lush sounds that I've heard through demos and videos. I'll be able to demo a unit in the next few weeks, and if all goes well, I plan to take the plunge.

I'm curious from anyone who's owned the Summit, if they're any regrets that you felt could have been mitigated from a different polysynth?

submitted by /u/Massive-Fennel-4730
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio Pentaphonic – The Power of ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Arturia’s AstroLab Family Receives 2.0 U...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia’s AstroLab Family Receives 2.0 U...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UDO Audio DMNO ON: How Many Knobs Would ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1