Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do I make this pitch bend app work?
Staff
#1
0
0
How do I make this pitch bend app work?

Hey. Newbie here asking for advice.

I have a Casio CT-S1 keyboard that can also act as midi controller. I would love to be able to use it occasionally to recreate some guitar solos. To add to the challenge, it doesn't have a pitch wheel.

Does anyone have good tips to make this work? Ideally in Android or IOS. I understand I need some sort of app with guitar sounds, something like Garageband, but it looks like it wouldn't solve the pitch bend need.

I have found this app (https://voltimusic.com/pitch.html) that seems to control pitch bending, but not sure if I would then need another DAW other than Garageband that allows to map this app to the right midi channel to control the bending while the keyboard inputs the rest.

Welcoming thoughts about this or any other solution!

submitted by /u/Shoubalou
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10