Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tips for kick drums//playing live
Staff
#1
0
0
Tips for kick drums//playing live

So I finally got enough modules to jam out live and have a nice sequence going with Kick, bass, percussion,synths etc.

However I noticed that adding sounds can bury the kick drum rather quickly.

How should I deal with this?

Ideally things would be sidechained to the kick so the kick has space in the mix but I’m not aware of how to do this in the modular world

How do people deal with this when playing live?

I know I can multi track record my song, record the kick by itself, and go from there but I would like to know what to do when playing live or recording my sets

Cheers

submitted by /u/cavemanfriend
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Asyx Andromeda A6 Plugin Audio Demo (Sne...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PLICATA Is A Patchable Microtonal Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9