Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Plug-ins I Actually Use: Risa Taniguchi
Staff
#1
0
0
Plug-ins I Actually Use: Risa Taniguchi

Risa Taniguchi's Plugins I Actually Use

Find out some of the secrets behind Risa Taniguchi’s top draw techno tracks

The post Plug-ins I Actually Use: Risa Taniguchi appeared first on MusicTech.




https://musictech.com/features/interviews/plugins-i-actually-use-risa-taniguchi-soundtoys-techno/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=plugins-i-actually-use-risa-taniguchi-soundtoys-techno
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Scanner:Library VST Instrument : Sonicco...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Jacob Collier's Wiggly World of Music : ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mastering The Mix CARBON Q: A Connected ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Baby Audio HyperWarp: Create Glitched-Up...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Mixing on Headphones: Does It Actually M...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Against the Grain: Best Granular Synths ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10