Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone have the nubass yet?
Staff
#1
0
0
Anyone have the nubass yet?

Mine just came in last night, anyone have thoughts on it?

I'm pretty unimpressed with the tone of the sub bass unless it's cranked and I haven't been able to get any useable patches out of the lfo yet, but I'm otherwise happy with the sound. It's not very flexible at all but the one sound it does is really cool, it's got a different sound from the classic 303 acid sound obviously, but to my ears the filter sounds more vocal and the whole unit sounds super thick with the drive and sub bass cranked. The sequencer really nails what I want out of an acid sequencer, the randomization features for adding slides and accents are really helpful.

I've only gotten maybe 30 minutes of playtime into mine, curious if anyone else has gotten there's yet and has any tfeedback on it.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I'm really thrilled with how the step sequencing works, the sequencer stores the last note you had in the step so you can make evolving patterns from just filling every step up initially and then turning steps on and off, it's a really cool performance feature.

submitted by /u/Inga_Arvad
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15