Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please rate my system
Staff
#1
0
0
Please rate my system

Hello everyone, first post in here. I hope you’re doing great today, dear redditor Smile

So here it is, after playing around in VCV, having some patching fun with a DFAM and with my beloved Axoloti Core, I’ve decided to take the plunge and dive into the world of modular. I’ve spent some time on modulargrid discussing this with other people who helped me get to the point where I am now, confident to start buying the case and modules.

Still, my life won’t be complete until I get opinions from the community over here as well. So, what you think about the system posted below ? Fun ? Crazy ? Boring ? Ambitious ? Too ambitious ?

My future synth

I guess my goal with this is making crazy drones for the weird dark techno I make, create food for my samplers and most importantly, have fun experimenting with sound.

Thanks in advance for your time and take care !

submitted by /u/2Disk
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Most simple VCF on earth
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6