Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question about Modular Synths
Staff
#1
0
0
Question about Modular Synths

Ok total stupid noob question here. So I’m fairly new to the world of synthesis. I just recently purchased the Nord wave 2 and I absolutely love it, but I’m very interested in getting a taste of those old classic vintage synthesizers. However, I have limited space in my room so I was looking at purchasing some of these external modular synths (prophet 5 module) and (Roland JU-06a from their boutique series). My question is: Am I able to simply use my Nord midi controller function and play the external module using the Nord? Thanks ✌️

submitted by /u/davidson85
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8