Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best synth that double as midi controller: is it an utopia?
Staff
#1
0
0
Best synth that double as midi controller: is it an utopia?

I have been looking around at more advanced midi controllers, and their price is pretty much close to a good synth.

So I was wondering, instead of getting a synth for 600 and a midi controller for 600, I could spend about the same or a bit more, and get one single device that works both in my DAW when I use it as midi controller, and as standalone synth.

I did a bit of research but seems that most synths while they support midi for some features, are not made to interact with a computer as control surface; as such they have very limited capabilities.

Maybe you know more on the subject and can give some advice? I am already accepting the fact that I can't have one device that does everything,but my hope is that there is actually something out there...

submitted by /u/fttklr
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5