Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overhwelmed Synth Noob with a Microbrute
Staff
#1
0
0
Overhwelmed Synth Noob with a Microbrute

Hello everyone!

I have to apologize, of my question sounds stupid, but I am just so, so lost and confused and do not know where to start.

After getting a Stylophon a year ago and playing around with it, I wanted to get into Synths, so I did a little research, what kind of synths are decent for beginners and I eventually bought the Arturia Microbrute.

The more I researched about synths, the deeper I fell into the rabbithole and now, honestly, I am really lost.

I play around with my mircrobrute a lot and I think I am finally figuring out how it works, but now I am a bit confused on what to do next.

First, I would like to connect it somehow to my PC, to make other compositions, I guess? As a teen I dabbled a bit in sampling, something I would like to connect with my microbrute now. I just don't know where to start, do you recommend any software to use in combination with the microbrute?

Also, are there good tutorials for people who want to get into synths? Do I need any further hardware to get started? I was thinking of getting a drum machine as well, specifically one of the Teenage engineering POs, but does that even make sense at that point?

I would really apprechiate, if you guys have any tipps for me, on how to get started at all.

Thanks a lot and have a good day!

​

Edit: Sorry for the typo in the title, Just got a new keyboard and I am not used to it yet Smile

submitted by /u/syntheticvampire
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Vintage Synth Review: The E-Mu Emax II S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0