Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best synth to double as a piano?
Staff
#1
0
0
Best synth to double as a piano?

I'm a pianist and know next to nothing about synths, but would like to explore some new sounds in the music I make. Thus I'm looking for a synth. I still want to be able to play it as a piano so that I can play classical music.

The interface doesn't need to be very complex (don't need an excessive amount of customization) and portability doesn't matter, as it likely won't be leaving my room.

My budget is under $1000

All recommendations and/or advice is greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/Zewski-
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1