Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need help finding software to make music similar to the video bellow
Staff
#1
0
0
Need help finding software to make music similar to the video bellow

Hi,

I stumbled upon this video on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JeZR13dLLI and was amazed at the sound.

I tried layering a few pads from omnisphere but I just can't get the same effect

Since I do not have enough money to purchase hardware like this I was wondering if there were any vsts that can give the same sort of sound.

Thanks for any help Smile

submitted by /u/SayamamaGod
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
New Sounds For The Korg Opsix Synthesize...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
1010 Music BlackBox Gets New Features Wi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0