Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How might I achieve this synthesizer tone?
Staff
#1
0
0
How might I achieve this synthesizer tone?

https://youtu.be/4zLjejnuLM4 I absolutely adore the synthesized horn type sounds that are featured specifically within the first 30 seconds or so before Frank starts playing. I really wanna know if there are any vsts or software that can get me that tone

submitted by /u/mcardinals75
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Audiomodern Releases Riffer 4 : Next-gen...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
New Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone :...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1