Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm confused about gate/cv!
Staff
#1
0
0
I'm confused about gate/cv!

So basically I'm using deluge as a synth into a behringer neutron, acting as a filter. The filter works great, so does the lfo!

But I want to use the filter envelope of the neutron, so I'm pissing about with cables with no luck so far.

I'm using gate out of the deluge into env Gate 2 of the neutron (env 2 is the filter envelope). It's not really doing what I expect it to, the attack decay and release knobs are not doing anything at all, and the sustain knob is opening and closing the filter.

Anyone got any tips/ things I could try?

submitted by /u/WILLY_DRIBBLE
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7