Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recommended gear for synth newbie?
Staff
#1
0
0
Recommended gear for synth newbie?

Hey all, I’ve been messing with my MicroKORG for almost a year now. I’ve been able to make some good patches with it, and believe that I might be ready for another synth/more gear in general. The thing is, I’m not sure where to even start looking. Any advice on what type of gear I should get next?

submitted by /u/Mysterious-Data-4299
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1