Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question on using Poly D to process external audio
Staff
#1
0
0
Question on using Poly D to process external audio

Hello everyone. I’m hoping someone with Maschine can help me out regarding what I wanna do with my Poly D. So I have a sample all chopped up for an old school beat idea, but I wanna use the Poly D’s filter on it. I know you just plug the Maschine into the input, but I have some questions:

  1. I have my Maschine just connected via USB because my audio interface is separate. Can I still just plug the Maschine into the Poly D and hook up the Poly D cables into my interface like I usually do when I use it and it should record into my laptop no problem, or do I have to use my Maschine as an audio interface?

  2. I’ve never used external audio processing before on any of my synths. I get back from vacation tomorrow so I have to wait to just see for myself, but would I have filter control using the Poly D knobs like for attack decay and release?

submitted by /u/ireallylike808s
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Asyx Andromeda A6 Plugin Audio Demo (Sne...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
PLICATA Is A Patchable Microtonal Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8