Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Roland tr8 users : assignable outputs ?
Staff
#1
0
0
Roland tr8 users : assignable outputs ?

Hi everyone,

I am about to buy myself a Roland tr 8, mainly for live recording with my 303 and I have a question for you concerning the "assignable ouputs" of the machine. Say I would like for example to add distortion to my kickdrum but not on all of the other elements of the drum machin, is it then possible to assign output A to be the kick only, and then output B be the rest of the other instruments of the tr 8 ? (or can outputs A and B only be assigned to one instrument each ?).

If it's not possible then how could I do that ? I know that I can simply plug it in my DAW via USB therefore having all of the different instruments come up as individual outputs on the mixer which is great, but then can I still have the outputs of my soundcard available ? (I'm working on FL studio btw).

Thanks for the help Smile

submitted by /u/lecouvercle
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6