Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Am I stupid or is my Pam's/Squid Salmple faulty?
Staff
#1
0
0
Am I stupid or is my Pam's/Squid Salmple faulty?

Beginner here trying to create a simple kick/snare pattern and my PNW seems to be doing something funny. See video here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbjj8oo1j7w4zxd/squid-pnw.mp4?dl=0

I've got Output 1 patched to Ch 1 on the Squid Sample for the kick and Output 2 to Ch 2 for the snare.

On PNW the modifier is set to 1x for the kick and snare is /2 with Phase set to 50%, which I understand should be on the 2nd and 4th beat, but for some reason when starting play, the snare hits twice at the start?

I've also noticed on the Salmple, the LED for the kick (Ch 1) stays a solid green, whereas the snare (Ch 2) lights up when it's being triggered.

Am I doing this wrong or is there an issue I should be concerned about here?

submitted by /u/charliechunk
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Hands-On True-Stereo Algorithmic Reverb ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5