Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Subharmonicon Sequencer Not Working
Staff
#1
0
0
Subharmonicon Sequencer Not Working

Hi. Hope everyone is well. I got my Subharmonicon fixed recently because the Oscillator 1 volume knob wasn't functioning properly. It worked well for a couple of weeks after service but now the sequencer is not working. The trigger button is triggering the note but when I try to play a sequence, no audio signal comes out. The Sequencer is running though.

Has anyone experienced this problem and if so is there a solution or am I doing something wrong?

My Subharmonicon is under warranty and this is the second time I've experienced problems. Would you guys suggest that I get it serviced or ask the dealer to change the unit? Thanks.

submitted by /u/rambosynthwave
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Voidscan Introduces Parasite Experimenta...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Shear Electronics Relic Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2