Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Processing External Sounds with Strega & Zoom H5—Not working
Staff
#1
0
0
Processing External Sounds with Strega & Zoom H5—Not working

I’m a very happy owner of a Make Noise Strega and Zoom H5 but failing to get the two to work together as demonstrated in Walker Farrell's video around the 4:30 mark, link below. He uses an H1 but I'm guessing there shouldn't be any difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B66tSRaXBY0

I've tried to replicate the example of processing external live sounds or recorded playback through my Zoom H5 (without sandwich) but I’m just getting a constant buzzing sound which increases when I touch the H5, especially the external mics. I've patched the Zoom's Line Out into the Strega’s External input, exactly same settings as shown in the vid—but just getting this noise. External Constant Control is set high and I’ve been turning the Activation up and down.

Zoom's live capture and recorded playback is working fine, (listening via its headphone and external speaker), the track levels on the display are responding to external sounds too.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you!

submitted by /u/AndroPandro500
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3