Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone have any recommendations for music theory/songwriting type classes on YouTube?
Staff
#1
0
0
Anyone have any recommendations for music theory/songwriting type classes on YouTube?

I've been making music on synths for around 8 years or so and have been using modular gear for about 18 months now. The gear lust has at least temporarily paused and I think it's time to crack down and learn some music theory. I know a lot of modular folks get into it to escape a lot of this stuff but I think it would be easier for me to break the rules if I knew them a little better in the first place. Would be interested if any of you with a modular background had any good recommendations for free resources. Thanks.

submitted by /u/ben_the_intern
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3