Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for a good Digital Poly Synth under 500 USD
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking for a good Digital Poly Synth under 500 USD

I already have a Korg Monologue and I want to play Chords, a digital synth with plenty of polyphony feels like the right way to go, the ones I'm looking at are a Novation Circuit Tracks, which I know is more than just a synth, an Arturia Microfreak, an Elektron Model Cycles, or a Novation Mininova, which despite being old seems to do a lot. any opinions on what I should get or any other Synths maybe I should add to my list?

submitted by /u/Perfect-Spray-3820
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7