Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with Arturia Keylab MKII and Prophet Rev2
Staff
#1
0
0
Help with Arturia Keylab MKII and Prophet Rev2

I need to be able to send midi clock, notes etc to the rev with the Arturia. I also would like to use the PlugSE instrument to automate Rev Parameters in Ableton. I have no clue how to set this all up however. Does anyone have some tips for me to get everything working together in Ableton? I need to have the midi changes and audio recording. I am using a scarlett 18i20 if that helps.

submitted by /u/ccavin3
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
zynaptiq LOUD and WIDE: A New One-Knob W...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:17 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Universal Audio Volt Gen 2 and Volt Max:...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:17 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:17 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:17 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:17 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:17 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:17 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:17 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:17 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0