Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advice on midi solutions? Ie. Ms20 mini/ odyssey mini midi output (vis usb?)
Staff
#1
0
0
Advice on midi solutions? Ie. Ms20 mini/ odyssey mini midi output (vis usb?)

Hey. So, first time poster here.

I have an ms20 mini and an arp odyssey mini. No midi out, but do both have usb. I wanted to figure out a solution to make them talk both ways with my Squarp Pyramid, but also seeking cost efficiency. Am I correct in assuming I need a Kenton USB host or a similar product? (To get a midi output).

Assuming this is the tool I need (though I'm interested in cheaper generic products), would I be able to merge both usb into the one unit, or will I need a seperate unit per synth?

Really open to any advice here! Thanks Smile

submitted by /u/harlow_666
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22