Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for feedback on my planned Eurorack setup.
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking for feedback on my planned Eurorack setup.

Looking for opinions/thoughts on my planned setup. I am sort of a beginner so I am still kind of learning this whole side of the synth world. I already posted this in /r/modular, but I figured I would also make a post on the bigger more general synth sub because there is simply more traffic here.

I have NiftyCase which is 84HP. It has a built in power supply and output which doesn’t consume HP. I have compiled a list of modules I am planning for the unit and just wanted some feedback just to see if anyone saw any potential gaps or areas I may be overlooking. I will probably doing sequencing with my Arturia Key Step and am potentially looking into getting a Korg SQ-1 if I see a good deal.

Here is the list of planned modules. The numbers next to them are the individual HP and then the total occupied HP. For the modules I already own I put asterisks next to them. I also put a description of what I plan to use them for

  • Make Noise Maths* (LFO, Envelope, Attenuators, triggers, clock functions) 20/20
  • Mutable Instruments Rings (Physical Modeling Resonator/secondary sound source) 14/34
  • Mutable Instruments Beads (Granular synthesis/time based effects) 14/48
  • Doepfer Wasp Filter* (Filter) 8/56
  • Mutable Instruments Plaits (Digital Oscillator/primary sound source) 12/68
  • ALM Pamela’s New Workout (Clock) 8/76
  • Doepfer A-130-2 (VCA) 4/80
  • Befaco InAmp (preamp/external audio input so I can process other instruments through the eurorack) 4/84
submitted by /u/HorseAndBee
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ground Loops in the Home Studio 2026: Th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7