Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Furman PL Plus DMC Question
Staff
#1
0
0
Furman PL Plus DMC Question

Hi all, I just installed a furman pl plus dmc in my rack and it seems to be working fine with one minor annoyance. When I am looking at the blue led display I notice a very slight flickering. I was wondering if anyone else with one of these notices the same thing? If this is how they all are it is not a deal breaker, but if it is just something defective with mine I would like to send it back for a replacement while I am still within the 30 day return period. Thanks so much!

submitted by /u/marugIII
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8