Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New hardware recs????
Staff
#1
0
0
New hardware recs????

I recently sold my Minilogue and Reface DX after purchasing my Deepmind 6. Right now I'm currently only using the deepmind and my Korg Kross 2, but am looking to use the money to buy another synth.

Right now I'm looking at the Digitone or the Korg Opsix and I'm not too sure which one to pick. I love indie music so Mac Demarco and the DX 7 are close to my heart but I'm really digging the sound of the Digitone and it's smaller form factor.

I gig on keyboard so presets and polyphony over 6 voices are important to me. What do you think?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Fleeby_Jeeby
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Asyx Andromeda A6 Plugin Audio Demo (Sne...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
PLICATA Is A Patchable Microtonal Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5