Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MI Clouds Density Knob problem
Staff
#1
0
0
MI Clouds Density Knob problem

Hello,

I am very new to modular, today I am having an issue with Clouds and wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else.

Today was the first time I explored the new modes (specular madness etc) and when I returned to granular mode, the density knob was not behaving as it should.

For example, when to the right of 12 o clock, the grains were no longer random at all. No matter which way it is turned, they are in sequential order, so the density knob is almost behaving like an in gain knob.

Tried unplugging, plugging back in to no avail.

Any ideas? I thought about updating the firmware as I got it secondhand so I thought maybe there is a bug that is fixed in an update, but this seems unlike any bug I read about on the website. Not sure if the previous owner had it all the way updated or not.

Also just to be clear, it has been working fine since I bought it. Only had issues after messing around with the other modes.

Thanks for reading,

Scarlet

​

UPDATE: Tried updating the firmware today, unfortunately having the same problem. I sent a video of the problem to MI support, so we'll see. In the mean time, I will investigate the possibility of a faulty pot as per u/Spectral_Glacier 's advice. I attached the video here. Thanks again to everyone who commented/upvoted.

https://reddit.com/link/nrsfgj/video/jnnlsb33ib371/player

submitted by /u/Living_Milk2719
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2