Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need help with a patch (Roland System-8)
Staff
#1
0
0
I need help with a patch (Roland System-8)

I just got a patch for my Roland System 8 (or Roland System-8) and I realized that I need an SD card to put into the hardware synth.

My issue lies in the fact that I simply only have the VST version of System-8 because I don't have the money or space to purchase the Plug out hardware synth.

I have an odd request, if possible, can someone convert the .s8f file of the expansion patch and somehow make the patch usable in the standalone vst?

Thank you so much in advance

submitted by /u/ilovedababy321
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Guitar Journal: Dumble is back with 3 am...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Cherry Audio Pentaphonic – The Power of ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Cherry Audio Revives The Rare Gleeman Pe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Cherry Audio Pentaphonic – The Power of ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Arturia’s AstroLab Family Receives 2.0 U...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Arturia’s AstroLab Family Receives 2.0 U...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
UDO Audio DMNO ON: How Many Knobs Would ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4