Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ableton Push 1 vs. Push 2
Staff
#1
0
0
Ableton Push 1 vs. Push 2

Hey I am looking to replace my launchpad mk 2 with an Ableton push and I am curious if the mk 2 is really that much better than the mk 1? The price between the two is vastly different and I am having difficulty deciding if it is worth the price difference to get a mk 2. I have been using the launchpad with the launchpad 95 drivers and have liked the added push functionality but the launchpad tends to freeze until I unplug it and plug it back in. I am also interested in the visual aspects of the push as it seems to require looking at the computer a bit less for sample manipulation. I am also interested in the velocity sensitive pads as the launchpad I have does not have these. Are the pads on the push similar between the mk 1 and 2? I know this may not seem strictly synth based but I also like to play my ms-20 mini on the pads as it can be a nice way to come up with ideas with the melodic scale settings. Also if any of you hate the push let me know why and what you prefer instead.

submitted by /u/UTOPILO
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Brooklyn Synth & Pedal Expo October 17-1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Teenage Engineering Opens Store In New Y...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0