Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Using a single speaker for stereo output from Digitakt/Circuit type devices
Staff
#1
0
0
Using a single speaker for stereo output from Digitakt/Circuit type devices

I am trying to understand if I could use something like the Minirig Mini (https://minirigs.co.uk/speakers/bluetooth-minirig-mini-2) which has 2 (two) 3.5mm outputs.

​

  1. Does this mean if I get a cable that will come out of the two 1/4" jacks from the digitakt and plug them into this mini speaker?
  2. Likewise would I be able to connect a single 3.5mm cable from the Novation Circuit Tracks to the Minirig? Would a single cable work or does it need to be two to hear the "stereo" sound?
  3. How would I go about connecting the circuit and digitakt in a way that I can hear both from the same speaker?

Thanks

submitted by /u/mt_mann
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Against the Grain: Best Granular Synths ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2