Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ambient Neutron
Staff
#1
0
0
Ambient Neutron

I recently (like...yesterday) got myself a Behringer Neutron + Keystep (Mooer Ocean Machine - delay/reverb pendle) on its way). I am a complete beginner to all of this, so I have been looking at various tutorials, and most of this is pretty 'agressive' electronic stuff. I boughtthe set up for more atmospheric/ambient soundscapapes. Found some nice examples of this on youtube - but very little on how to achieve these sounds - very few useful patches. I wonder if someone here could point me in the right direction for some basic guidance in this diection. Cheers

submitted by /u/3DimensionalMan
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Guitar Journal: Dumble is back with 3 am...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Cherry Audio Pentaphonic – The Power of ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3