Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help my MMT8 won’t save parts
Staff
#1
0
0
Help my MMT8 won’t save parts

I just bought it. Last night I was recording a part. Everything was going so well... I just came back to it, and no part. Didn’t save.

Here’s the kicker- after I finished recording last night I turned it off, waited a minute, powered back up, and it was still there.

Any MMT8 users out there? Am I Could it be that I need to replace some little internal battery perhaps?

submitted by /u/lottaducks
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scanner:Library VST Instrument : Sonicco...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Jacob Collier's Wiggly World of Music : ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0