Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with Yamaha VSS 200 Voice Sampling?
Staff
#1
0
0
Help with Yamaha VSS 200 Voice Sampling?

Just picked up a Yamaha VSS 200, all the keys work, voices, rythms, demo etc. I want to try out the sampling but I can't seem to get it to work. I press the Sample button, and I get a BEEP. Then the display shows "SP". After the beep I scream into the mic pretty loudly. Then I think it's supposed to play back that sample. But it seems nothing plays. After "Sampling" a sound, am I supposed to hear that sound played back after pressing keys?

Maybe there's something I'm doing wrong here. Does anyone have a Yamaha VSS 200 and can they help me get this going?

submitted by /u/FlipstersParadise
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7