Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I bought both new Chromatic modules and they're both busted
Staff
#1
0
0
I bought both new Chromatic modules and they're both busted

Hey so I've mentioned here in a couple of threads that my Euphoria module showed up busted (it was super obviously busted) but turns out my Antidote is also busted (just less obviously so). I have a video here for each one, just wondering if anyone else got these and had any issues? Super disappointing for me as I was very excited when they were announced and bought them right away. I really like Dreadbox (Typhon is probably my favorite instrument I own) so I'm pretty bummed. Working on getting a refund.

euphoria : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XNLO2gbxtI

antidote : https://youtu.be/62-qMY1fRFc

submitted by /u/TheOrdoHereticus
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Softube Limit Pro and Limit Go: Versatil...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3