Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for topic for my physics bachelor thesis related to synths!
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking for topic for my physics bachelor thesis related to synths!

Hi, all!

I am a physcis major looking for a topic to write my bachelor's thesis on. I'm into music production and synths, and would really like to understand how they work in terms of electronics, so I thought i could use my thesis as an excuse to do just that. I called a meeting with some teachers in the electronics department in my university to talk about it. My question is: what can I propose to them as a topic? I've had an electronics instrumentation class with them where we used osciloscopes, analog electronic hardware and simulation softeware like labview. But their main field of research is semiconductor materials, which is more "physical" and less "engineering-esque"

What can I propose to them? It can be related to something that I haven't metiones, that was just for context!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/helenl89
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5