Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DIY case of acrylic
Staff
#1
0
0
DIY case of acrylic

Hey,

So I want to build a case out of acrylic that is 104hp 6u. When I did the modular grid add up of my modules I got 2308 mA +12V | 1111 mA -12V | 0 mA 5V. The case isn’t entirely filled and I kinda wanna make sure if I get anymore digital modules that there is enough space to expand.

I narrowed down my power supply options down to:

Synthrotek super power blue Metaltronic mods linear power supply Mdlrcase 85w power/busboard

I keep reading a lot around linear and switching and think linear will be best for my scenario as it’s gonna be primarily used in the studio. Can anyone give any advice or suggestion on something that has +12 3.5A - 4A? Any experience with these power supplies?

submitted by /u/Armanip90
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0